Our main goal is to provide the best dentistry possible at an affordable cost to our patients.
We have a state of the art office that will allow patients to have their treatment completed in one office by the doctors with whom they are comfortable and familiar. Learn more about the Advanced Dental Professional doctors:
Neal C. Johnson DMD
- Neal C Johnson, DMD graduated Magna Cum Laude with honors from Southern Illinois University School of Dental Medicine.
- He earned his BA and a minor in Chemistry from Utah State University
- Graduate and Mentor of the prestigious Kois Center
The Kois Center is an advanced graduate didactic and clinical program for practicing dentist. The Center features a 3-year comprehensive nine-course curriculum, with the latest advances in esthetics, implant and restorative dentistry. The curriculum is based upon the mission statement: “Enabling motivated dentists to achieve extraordinary levels, expanding knowledge and application skills in restorative dentistry.”
Dedicated to learning new advances in dentistry, Dr. Johnson pursues high quality, science based, dental education courses each year to broaden his understanding and to maintain his refined skills.
Dr. Johnson is committed to excellence and those around him cannot help but be positively affected by his dedication to it. Dr. Johnson is passionate about having a practice not focused on the volume of patients, but rather the individual care each patient receives.
He ensures this with his sincere approachability and attention to detail, creating an environment where patients can be certain they are being heard both from a cosmetic and functional perspective. By surrounding himself with excellence and a team committed to those same standards, Dr. Johnson has the privilege of forming trusting, lasting relationships with his patients while treating their dental needs.
Dr. Johnson has had the opportunity over the years to consistently give back to the Billings community through service provided for the Yellowstone Boys and Girls Ranch and Donated Dental Services. He has also provided free dental care for the Yellowstone Drug Court, which helps recovering addicts restore their teeth and improve their oral health. These services have helped recovering addicts feel better about themselves and to seek employment, which enables them to be united with their children and families.
Dr. Johnson is actively involved in church and civic organizations. He is an Eagle Scout and enjoys working with the scouting program and youth groups. He loves nature and when not at the office enjoys spending time with his family; four wheeling, hunting, fishing, skiing, and scuba diving.
He maintains active membership in many dental related fields:
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Academy of Osseointegration
- Academy of Forensic Odontology
- American Dental Association
- Montana Dental Association
- Kois Center
Dr. Spencer Zaugg
- Years of Practice: 16
- Salt Lake Community College Certificate, Surgical Technology CST 1984-1985
- University of Utah ND, Chemistry/Premed 1987-1989
- Weber State University BS, Chemistry/Microbiology 1989-1996
- Southern Illinois University School of Dentistry DMD, Dentistry 1998-2002
- Southern Illinois University Edwardsville Implant Fellowship July 2002-June 2003 (1 year)
Dr. Spencer Zaugg received his bachelor degrees in chemistry and microbiology at Weber State University. He then earned his doctorate in dental medicine at Southern Illinois University.
Following Dental School he completed a 1 year full-time fellowship in implant dentistry at SIUE-SDM. He attends several continuing education courses a year as well as lectures on implants.
He has earned several degrees, certificates and awards. He has a great passion for dentistry and would love to help you!